Episode173 – Rare Faith: Interview with Leslie Householder
Welcome back to the Love Your Story podcast my beloved audience. How many of you have heard of the term, “Rare Faith?”
There is the simple faith that we have knowing the sun will rise each morning, because we’ve seen it thousands of times. Then there is the type of faith that makes things happen. Today on the show I have Leslie Householder. Stay tuned for lots of wisdom from this woman who has the Rare Faith Platform where she teaches universal laws.
Leslie is the ward-winning international best selling author of The Jackrabbit Factor, Portal to Genius and Hidden Treasures. These books are all about how we access heaven’s help in our money matters and how this rare faith is the key to making things happen. She has helped people all over the world discover and apply the Rare kind of faith that causes powerful life changes. She takes time to help those in her audience crush every challenge, achieve every goal, and vanquish every monster under their beds. She is also – above all – a dedicated wife and mother of seven children. Yes…..she does alllll this.
Tune into the audio program to hear her answers to questions like:
- Where did you get the term Rare Faith?
- How did you come to understand the idea of rare faith?
- How have you used rare faith in your own life. What did that look like?
- You have a book called Hidden Treasures that explains a list of universal laws and how they work. I’ve often thought, as I’ve heard the statement that all blessings are predicated on laws, that if I only knew what the laws were that were tied to the blessings I wanted, then I could more actively seek the outcomes I wished for. Tell us a little about these universal laws.
- How have you tested them?
- How often does your faith falter?
- How do we come to really understand a universal law? Trial and error? How often is there error if it’s a law?
- How do you share and teach these? How can people find you if they want more information?
There are laws of the universe we are very familiar with – like the law of gravity. We know it works whether we believe in it or not. It makes sense that the other laws of the universe work the same way. It also makes sense to me that laws were put in place to govern the unfolding of seasons, the circle of life, the earth on its track in the universe, so why wouldn’t God have also put into place laws that determined outcomes for his children. Laws that, like science and physics, are consistent? These are the laws we talked about today. How powerful would we be if we came to truly understand, practice and create with these laws?
It’s an exciting concept and I hope you got something wonderful out of listening to Leslie today.
For more information on Leslie:
Share this episode with someone else who would find interesting. Sharing a podcast episode is an easy way to do a random act of kindness for someone. And it you REALLY liked it, share it on your social media and tag me.
Thanks for being here – remember you’ve always got the loveyourstorypodcast website where you can get links to all the past episodes, you can order your LYS t-shirts, you can find a link to buy LIFE – Living Intentional and Fearless Everyday – the 21 LIFE Connection Challenges, or you can find our new link to TELL YOUR STORY where you can start to get your own story/life history recorded in audio format.
See you in two weeks.
*Thanks to Franz Danzi: Wind Quintet Opus 67, Nos.2 by Soni Ventorum Wind Quintet for music in this podcast.